I’m a software engineer and architect with 10+ years of experience working throughout the tech stack. I love helping companies of all sizes achieve their goals! Whether you’re a startup looking to build your proof-of-concept, or an established shop looking to scale your platform and processes, I can help.
Over the last six years, I was a Distinguished Engineer building and scaling Ibotta. I joined the company as the 5th engineer and experienced growth to over 600 employees. During that time, I played a crucial role in designing and tech-leading the most business-critical software throughout the stack.
In addition to technical endeavors, I helped Ibotta’s technology department scale as hiring increased exponentially. By planning to scale technology best-practices through tooling and mentorship, Ibotta became one of Colorado’s first tech “unicorns” hiring and retaining top technology talent in Denver.
Now, I help companies of all sizes solve their hardest technology and scaling problems.
Developer Tooling & Experience
- Build and Deployment Pipelines
- Microservice Generation and Tooling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Observability and Metrics
- Static Analysis and Linting
- Solution Architecture
- Cost Optimization
- Event-Driven Architectures
- Browser Extensions
- Single Page Applications
- Server-Side Rendering
- PageSpeed and Structured Data Optimization
- Automated Unit, Integration and Acceptance/UI Testing
- Node apps
- Ruby apps
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Automated Testing
- PCI Compliance
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- ACH Processing
- Gift Card Provisioning
- Fraud Detection and Mitigation
In addition to technical offerings, I have several customizable presentations that are perfect for lunch-and-learn or workshop settings, covering topics such as:
- Productivity Maximization
- Effective Use of
- Successfully Tech Leading a Project
- Pull Request Best-Practices and Etiquette
See sample talk content here.
For more granular details, check out my portfolio.